One Nostril at a Time


I'm terribly sick. Well, that might be an overstatement but I am sick. I have the colds and whenever I have them, I end up with a fever or with an asthma. Today, I have the cough so I might end up with the latter. Anyway, as I was browsing through my Google Reader, I stumbled into Jessica Zafra's post on blowing your nose. Apparently, I'm not the only whose feeling sick. Anyway, she wrote a quick tip on how to properly blow your nose. To start with its ideal not to blow your nose when you have the colds, however it just feels so utterly good whenever you get all those slimy mucus out of your already clogged and swollen nose. So to alleviate the stuffy feeling, blow your nostril one at a time and take a decongestant that will actually work (I haven't taken any that has proved to really decongest my too congested nose).

Happy Sneezing everyone.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Tech Cloud Ltd said...

Such a sad news. After knowing your current condition I feel really very bad for you. I wish your quick recovery.image post production

Post a Comment

I'm hungry for your thoughts. Tell me what you think... ;P