About Me

Top 20 Things About Me.
  1. A Project Manager by Profession
  2. Loves Marketing therefore knowledgeable in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
  3. Sophie Kinsella books are my latest de-stresser (as of September 13, 2009)
  4. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat who thinks he's part of the pack
  5. I love bubble wraps 
  6. You can leave me at Bookstores or supermarkets for an entire day and I wouldn't mind
  7. Needs coffee to have my brain fully functioning
  8. Enjoys collecting notebooks and post-it notes
  9. Laptop's name is Lumbee
  10. Cameras' names are Lily and Holga
  11. I am the eldest and I have three  siblings
  12. Parents are seprated
  13. Broke my arm when I was in Kindergarten
  14. Jumped at an "embornal" willingly 
  15. I love movie marathons
  16. Cooking and cleaning are stress busters for me
  17. I still enjoy watching cartoons
  18. My laziness is a strong impediment in reaching my full potential
  19. Currently in a relationship
  20. As of September 13, 2009, I know I badly need a vacation

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hungry for your thoughts. Tell me what you think... ;P