Decode

I know it's a bit late to feature Paramore's hit single Decode. I have been constantly listening to it the past couple of weeks but I never really got around to tell the rest of the world how much I love it since my freelance work keeps me too busy.

I definitely love Hayley William's voice. I have definitely added her voice quality to my frustrations list together with Skunk Anansie and Bjork vocal prowess. Anyway, I hope you'll still enjoy watching their music video. You should also listen to the second video (no video to see only pics) since this is the acoustic version of Decode.

Decode: The Official Twilight SoundTrack





Acoustic Version of Decode


Paramore - Decode Acoustic Version !!! from Lost in the Darkness... on Vimeo.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hungry for your thoughts. Tell me what you think... ;P