Architectural Designs

I'm very busy for the past couple of days and this will go on for about a month. I have been ghost writing for another company at night time and it is certainly taking it's toll now (I'm so sleepy). I barely have time to blog here and in my other blog. Enough of the rants since this is a blog dedicated to arts, anyway I know it's been a while since I posted something about architecture. Architect James recently sent me his rough 3d architectural renderings for Barbie's soon to be "mansion" **smirk**.

He sent it yesterday late afternoon that's why I didn't get to post it here immediately. I only have one comment after I saw the images: Expensive. The structure of the house is already existing, James only needed to renovate the entire area and turn it from dump to luxurious living. I don't want to prolong the suspense any longer so.

This is the top view of the house.


I really love the idea of the pool and how it unifies with the house's entire design

Please don't mind the floating plants since this image was not perfectly rendered, yet.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hungry for your thoughts. Tell me what you think... ;P