Online Photo Editor - FotoFlexer

If you have numeruos photos waiting to be edited but just couldn't since you don't have the required skills for it. Foto Flexer is here for you. *grin*

My friend, sent me this link, since I have trying really hard to create a pop art version of my photo. My vector endeavor ended after we shifted to Linux. Although we have GIMP, I don't have the time to familiarize it for now. Well, this incredible online doodad let's you enhance and add sterling effects to your photos in a matter of minutes.

Here is a sample.

Before:



After a few minutes of conveniently clicking buttons. Here is the after look.



I opted for the pop art effect. Cool ei? Why don't you try it for yourself? FotoFlexer.com

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hungry for your thoughts. Tell me what you think... ;P